Durham: Fusion GPS Employees Sent Hundreds of Emails to Reporters
Staffers at the political research firm at the core of “Russiagate” sent hundreds of emails to journalists with unfounded charges and assertions about then-GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump, according to Special Counsel John Durham’s court papers.
Durham said in a late Monday court filing that the flood of emails refutes the Clinton campaign’s assertions that Fusion GPS’s research on her behalf should be kept secret under attorney-client privilege.
Many False Stories
Among the unproven stories pushed by employees:
- A Wall Street Journal article about a Trump adviser meeting with a former KGB official close to Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- A Washington Post story about a Trump campaign advisor investing in Russia.
- New York Times and Reuters articles about the FBI investigating a secret communications setup between Trump and Russia’s Alfa Bank.
The so-called Steele Dossier was also pitched by these employees.
Latest posts by Rebecca Horvath (see all)
- Tone deaf Hillary mocks Trump for pleading the Fifth - August 12, 2022
- Trump official calls to abolish Department of Education - July 19, 2022
- Nikki Haley Torches Biden’s Latest Gaffe - July 18, 2022
Share to break through the censorship!
JOIN US @NewRightNetwork on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
New Right Network depends on your support. Donate now