A New Plan for a New Century
In 1776, The Declaration of Independence was a rallying call to the people, who were finished with how they were treated by their leaders. After President Trump was elected, he kept his promise to Make America Great Again. During that time the Democrat party has done nothing for the people but attempt to remove the President 63 million elected.
A rallying call for our government to begin to represent the PEOPLE. We the American people must band together to remove phony politicians, many of them Democrats and RINOS who no longer support the rights of the American people. This is a Declaration for the future and a Declaration of American Greatness.
This is Liberty; This is America
How many 2020 Candidates will sign this Declaration? “When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for the people of their country to ensure that their government is representing them, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature’s God entitle them; a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to act and to promise the citizenry they represent to govern in that manner. If elected to Congress in 2020, our representatives promise to act ethically and appropriately, while defending the citizens of this great nation.”
“We promise to abide by this premise as our Governing Mission Statement: “We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all people are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights. Among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness. This is our founding principle. To secure these rights, governments are instituted, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.”
“Whenever our government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the People to alter it, ensuring that their elected representatives are safeguarding and upholding these rights. We lay our Declaration of American Greatness on the foundation of such principles. In organizing its powers in such form, to positively affect our Safety and Happiness.”
“When a long train of abuses and usurpations occur, when our government demonstrates a design that will ultimately reduce the people to absolute Despotism, their rights forfeited, and their liberty taken. It is our right, it is our duty to demand that our elected representatives ensure the people’s future security. This as part of the checks and balances afforded to the citizens of this great nation by our Constitution”
It has become clear that many of our representatives have consciously refused to adhere to their oath of office. “To protect and to defend the Constitution of our United States of America.” They belittle our sovereignty. Efforts have been made to provide control to those outside of our nation.
Constitutional Abuses Cannot Be Tolerated
Control and a voice has been given to individuals who have not earned the right to be a part of our citizenry. Those people have been given rights above the citizens of this nation. The will of the people has been thwarted. Un-elected co-conspirators have, with the aid of members of Congress, chosen to support a coup of the President of the United States. In effect, they attempted to nullify an election they did not agree with.
This behavior must never be tolerated. The people will not accept their will being ignored. Also, we will never accept globalization and the loss of our nation’s sovereignty. There is a process for amending our Constitution, and until it is appropriately amended, our leaders have a duty and an obligation to ensure compliance.
In many ways, the behavior of the left and Deep State has usurped the power of the people, modifying it in ways our founders never envisioned. The purpose of our Constitution is to defend the people of this nation and not just a specific few who can benefit from it. This is exactly why the US is a Constitutional Republic.
Listing of Grievances
Recent history of the present government has repeated injuries and usurpations of the power of our Constitution and upon the everyday people. It has become clear that, if carried to its fullest extent it will ultimately be the direct object and establishment of absolute tyranny over its citizens. To prove this, let these facts be submitted to a candid world as evidence. Our politicians are guilty of the following:
1. Ignoring the rule of law & creating a ruling class. Politicians hold power almost indefinitely and are not subject to the same rules and standards as ordinary citizens. They have created a protected class of people, either politicians or wealthy donors, who use their wealth and power to circumvent and prevent justice for the people. Our Constitution and laws were enacted to provide justice to the powerless, not to give more power to a select few. This behavior must be stopped. All Americans must be afforded equal rights granted to us by our Constitution.
2. Laws enacted that do not support freedom of speech. We are accusing our politicians of limiting speech and expression for their own political agenda and purposes. Naming it and polarizing it, they created laws against speech. This is a freedom and a right that has always been protected by our Constitution. Limiting speech is the tool of despots, who in the course of history used similar limitations to devolve their society.
This is implementing tyranny and oppression of the very people they promised to represent. It thwarts the sharing of ideas and thoughts and ends debates – the hallmark of our republic. No speech, no matter how repugnant it may seem to the listener, should be limited. Our halls of learning should never be used to restrict speech or to promote one idea over another.
The people must be protected from tyrannical individuals who shut down speech to prevent debate. No free person or business should be used to prevent the exercise of free speech. Lastly, our government should never be used as a tool to limit the ultimate law of any free nation, that of free speech. This is a right that must not be abridged.
3. The language used to prevent and limit the 1st Amendment right to freely practice religion. Language has been used by our leaders that was never envisioned by our founders. Our Constitution has been used as a tool against the good and faithful people of our country. We as citizens have a God-given right to practice our faith as we choose. We should not be prevented from doing so anywhere. The 1st Amendment guarantees all the right to make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.
Preventing the practice of one’s Religion, either in a school, the city square, or any public place, or preventing people from silently praying, is a prime example of obstructing the free exercise of one’s Religion. While the Constitution states clearly that the government shall not establish a religion, no law should be allowed which prevents anyone from exercising their religion. This includes the right to pray or practice in the way they see fit. Not believing in religion is not a reason for removing one’s right to practice it.
Seeing pictures or displays does not establish or promote religion. This is an exercise of one’s faith and is fully protected by the 1st Amendment. Exercising religious beliefs does not infringe on an individual’s rights. Nor does not agreeing with an individual’s speech infringe on another’s right to say it.
4. Denying the people a free press. While the 1st Amendment respects the freedom of the press, it has become apparent that the media has become corrupted. It hides behind the Constitution to inflict harm upon the citizenry of the nation the media purport to represent. No press can be free if they are controlled by a small few who peddle one-sided information to control and manipulate its citizens. Our press is now owned by a few big companies with an agenda to usurp power from the people.
The media has also aligned itself with select members of the government pushing a singular message. We no longer receive unbiased information. This is no longer freedom, it is propaganda. Without free information, we will not be a free and open society. This was never the role of the fourth estate that the Constitution was attempting to protect.
This behavior can no longer be tolerated nor allowed to continue. The press must be free to serve all of the people. If any limitation occurs, it should be the number of outlets one group is entitled to own. Thus removing the interests of a select few.
Our current media has silenced the abused and allowed information to be filtered and controlled. Affecting the freedoms we all cherish. When few control the message presented it ultimately results in the loss of liberty. Knowledge is power and they move to limit it.
5. Removing the fundamental right to protect oneself and our families. Limiting the 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms, infringes the rights of the people. The 2nd Amendment is affirmed to exist not only for sport, but for the protection of our families and property. Congress should never attempt to penalize law-abiding citizens by removing their rights to protect themselves from people who obtain arms illegally. No criminal will ever abide by a law they disagree with.
Suppressing it will only be used to limit the legitimate users and remove power from the people. The purpose of this abridgment has been made by individuals who wish to disarm the public. Once the public is disarmed, history has shown fundamental rights and liberties will follow. One can see this pattern throughout history.
6. Ignoring support for fundamental 4th Amendment rights of due process. Our leaders must support and defend the right to due process in all instances, even during Congressional hearings. Defending the right of all American citizens to directly confront their accusers and provide evidence to defend themselves is imperative. There should be no instance where uncorroborated hearsay evidence is presented as fact and believed as truth. There should be an absolute right to maintain the confidentiality of the attorney-client privilege.
Lastly, every citizen should be afforded the right to confront their accusers regardless of circumstances. Our Constitution was created to limit the power of the central government in order to protect the people. Lately, some seemed to have forgotten those rights. This should be a requirement, not a choice.
No citizen should receive an inquiry based upon evidence that cannot be substantiated or proven. No inquiry about a citizen should be performed in secret without the knowledge of the people. We promise to ensure that evidence must be presented according to the rule of law in all instances. Innocence until proven guilty is one of our highest principles.
7. Not ensuring that all borders are secured, This has created chaos and lawlessness. Congress knowingly ignored problems at our borders. They allowed people to stream into the country illegally. Directly or indirectly they hurt the American citizens that they promised to protect and defend.
Some Americans have been hurt economically and physically. Others have lost their lives, all at the hands of individuals who should never have been here. The first role of a government is to protect its citizens. Our leaders have neglected that role.
There is a clear motive for the actions of those who do not agree with a secure border. It is to diminish the value of citizenship and to gain personal power. Better laws must be created that will provide an orderly process to enter our country and securing the protection and rights of the citizenry. Elected leaders have ignored the existing laws or circumvented them, offering rights to individuals who never should receive them.
By repeatedly ignoring the will of the people, they have overburdened the citizenry. We are firmly declaring that American citizenship is an earned right. Individuals who are not American citizens should never receive benefits afforded to any citizen of this country. Laws should not be manipulated so that those illegals can receive benefits that they never have earned or were entitled to receive.
8. Not supporting the rights of the American citizen. Most American citizens or their ancestors have immigrated to our great country from different places. There are specific laws within the Constitution that define citizenship. It is essential to realize that with citizenship comes responsibilities, as well as direct representation. Our leaders have purposely turned their back on the citizens they represent by supporting and defending many who have not earned the privilege to be here.
They have afforded ineligible people great benefits that should only come with citizenship. In many cities and states, these individuals are given rights over and above those afforded to citizens. We believe this behavior must stop. No individual should be afforded sanctuary, a job or rights that are not provided to ordinary law-abiding citizens. Nor should the taxes paid by American citizens be used to provide benefits to those who have not earned the right to be here.
9. Denying the rights of veterans that protected and defended our nation. These heroes are overlooked and unsupported in deference to criminals and /or individuals who are in this country illegally. Many veterans who have defended our way of life are not receiving proper medical care, housing, and other benefits that they are entitled to receive. No veteran should ever be abandoned by the people or their government. We believe that protection should be afforded to veterans.
No veteran should be out in the cold, not receiving proper medical care. The US government has a responsibility to help these people and find them the opportunity to support their families. It is our belief that they should be defended as vigorously as they have protected us. Illegals are trespassers, not honored and privileged guests.
10. Have not protected the voting rights of the citizens of this country. Each citizen has a constitutionally protected right to vote. We believe that all citizens are entitled to their single vote. However, many in our country have not secured that right. They have used various tools to manipulate elections.
Even a single illegal vote is unacceptable. All individuals who vote should be expected to provide documentation and proof of their eligibility. Citizens, by law, in order to work at a job, apply for any government services, enter a bar to have a drink, or to operate a motor vehicle, MUST provide proof and photo identification. The most sacred honor as a citizen is the right to vote, and that sole right must be protected.
We believe all citizens must prove their identity to vote in elections. Anyone preventing a citizen from voting will be prosecuted as vigorously as anyone who votes illegally. We, the future representatives of the United States of America, do, by authority of the good people of this country, solemnly publish and declare, that these United States of America are, and of right ought, to ensure that all of our representatives be held accountable for their actions. We believe that these issues we have identified here will be finally addressed and resolved if we supporters are elected by the people to represent them in Congress.
We promise with our hearts and souls that we will restore our country to the greatness we have been taught to believe we stand for. That all people, regardless of race, creed, sex, or religious affiliation, are afforded the rights granted to them by our Constitution. That we will not take our oath to protect and defend it lightly if elected.
We promise that within the first year, we will address each of these issues as a body to ensure that our country is restored as the land of opportunity for all of its citizens. We promise to support this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor.
Frank D'Onofrio is a writer for NRN. He's is a passionate patriot. D'Onofrio has been a technology manager for over 25 years, and has traveled the world. He believes in the future of America. He believes our children should be taught to believe in American exceptionalism, that comes from our founders, and those who fought and died to maintain our freedoms.