This article contains commentary which reflects the author's opinion
Get The Real News Delivered To Your Inbox
Amnesty Hurts Americans
Congress has passed amnesty a total of seven times. By allowing illegal aliens to enter our country, it incentivizes them to bring in their relatives through Chain Migration. NumbersUSA, a research foundation specializing in immigration, listed the seven cases Congress gave amnesty:
1. Immigration and Reform Control Act (IRCA), 1986: A blanket amnesty for some 2.7 million illegal aliens
2. Section 245(i) Amnesty, 1994: A temporary rolling amnesty for 578,000 illegal aliens
3. Section 245(i) Extension Amnesty, 1997: An extension of the rolling amnesty created in 1994
4. Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) Amnesty, 1997: An amnesty for close to one million illegal aliens from Central America
5. Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act Amnesty (HRIFA), 1998: An amnesty for 125,000 illegal aliens from Haiti
6. Late Amnesty, 2000: An amnesty for some illegal aliens who claim they should have been amnestied under the 1986 IRCA amnesty, an estimated 400,000 illegal aliens
7. LIFE Act Amnesty, 2000: A reinstatement of the rolling Section 245(i) amnesty, an estimated 900,000 illegal aliens
How Amnesty Changed America Forever
President Ronald Reagan signed the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, which gave amnesty to almost 3 million illegal aliens. This turned California permanently Democrat. If Texas becomes a Democrat majority state, then the United States will never have a Republican president again. Here is a graph with proof amnesty changed voting patterns in California.
Amnesty to DACA Would Turn Texas Permanently Democrat
The Texas Standard stated, “700,000 illegals are on the DACA program.” They went on to say, “after California, Texas has the next-largest number of people with DACA status- about 120,000 people.”
According to Vincent James of Red Elephants (video above), Texas will switch from a swing state to a Democrat state simply from demographics alone. He explained, “Hispanics vote Republican only 30% of the time and this won’t change because it has been around the same rate since 1988.”
How to Stop Amnesty with Political Activism
Amnesty changed California forever. The United States must ensure amnesty never happens again. Republicans can then have a fighting chance at winning elections and saving our country. Call your local representatives and put pressure on them to reject amnesty. Tell them to fire people like White House Aide Jared Kushner for pushing amnesty.
Article IV, Section 4 of the Constitution requires our government to protect our borders. If they refuse to do so, free citizens are allowed to defend themselves. To find your local politicians’ numbers, visit commoncause.org. Send a message on Twitter to President Trump and let him know you are against amnesty in any scenario.
2019 Spending Bill Grants Amnesty?
It was rumored that lurking inside the 1,159 page spending bill was a deal for amnesty. If so, this will alienate his base and potentially make President Trump a one-term president simply because of demographics.
According to Jessica Vaughan of the Center for Immigration Studies, section 224(a) in the Spending Bill states, “ICE may not remove any sponsor or *potential sponsor* or *member of a household* of a UAC. That’s de facto sanctuary for anyone near a UAC. Ridiculous. 30-40% of MS-13 arrests have been UACs.” Section 224a possibly grants amnesty if an illegal sponsors a child. Visit whitehouse.gov/contact and let them know you are against this portion of the bill.
On the most foundational level, all you have to do is listen to the Angel Families who have been affected by illegal immigrants killing their loved ones to know how horrific the problem is.