With the Biden Administration’s economic policies devastating the purchasing power of American consumers, home ownership has become out of reach for millions of Americans. What a tragedy.
Mortgage demand drops to a 22-year low as higher interest rates and inflation crush homebuyers
By CNBC, July 21, 2022
- Surging inflation and interest rates are hammering American consumers and weighing on the housing market.
- Mortgage demand fell last week, hitting the lowest point since 2000, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association.
- Buyers have lost considerable purchasing power as rates have almost doubled since earlier this year.
The pain in the mortgage market is only getting worse as higher interest rates and inflation hammer American consumers.
Mortgage demand fell more than 6% last week compared with the previous week, hitting the lowest level since 2000, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association’s seasonally adjusted index.
Geller Report Staff
The More Biden Tanks In The Polls, The More Insane and Radical He Becomes
With Dems saying Biden has to go, is Michelle Obama making a run for the White House?
EDITORS NOTE: This Geller Report is republished with permission. ©All rights reserved.
The post BIDENOMICS: Mortgage Demand Drops to a 22-year Low as Higher Interest Rates and Inflation Crush Homebuyers appeared first on Dr. Rich Swier.
- Biden Plays the Old Ugly American - October 14, 2022
- My Love-Hate Relationship With Twitter - October 14, 2022
- How a Christian University and American Capitalism Are Teaming Up to Combat Chinese Communism’s Spread - October 14, 2022
JOIN US @NewRightNetwork on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
New Right Network depends on your support. Donate now