With the Biden Administration’s economic policies devastating the purchasing power of American consumers, home ownership has become out of reach for millions of Americans. What a tragedy.
By CNBC, July 21, 2022
- Surging inflation and interest rates are hammering American consumers and weighing on the housing market.
- Mortgage demand fell last week, hitting the lowest point since 2000, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association.
- Buyers have lost considerable purchasing power as rates have almost doubled since earlier this year.
The pain in the mortgage market is only getting worse as higher interest rates and inflation hammer American consumers.
Mortgage demand fell more than 6% last week compared with the previous week, hitting the lowest level since 2000, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association’s seasonally adjusted index.
EDITORS NOTE: This Geller Report is republished with permission. ©All rights reserved.
- Biden Plays the Old Ugly American - October 14, 2022
- My Love-Hate Relationship With Twitter - October 14, 2022
- How a Christian University and American Capitalism Are Teaming Up to Combat Chinese Communism’s Spread - October 14, 2022
New Right Network depends on your support as a patriot-ran American news network. Donate now