This article contains commentary which reflects the author's opinion
Get The Real News Delivered To Your Inbox

It doesn’t seem logical the US would provide 90% of the condoms an entire nation uses whose monarch has an annual household budget of $61 million, but $700,000 was just approved for the remaining 10%.

Dr. Dave Baker

Dr. Dave Baker

Dr. Dave Baker is a publishing editor and writer for NRN. He is a follower of God, a disabled veteran, an English teacher at the high school to university levels, a school administrator, and a cancer survivor. "What I found at NRN is more than just a job, but a family. Not only do we care about the message, but also for each other."

NRN • New Right Network
Shopping cart